Friday, February 29, 2008

all that's missing are the meanies

the latest custom vehicle icon for the garmin nüvi gps series takes a decidedly more whimsical turn:

yellow submarine movie

yellow submarine wireframe

yellow submarine

nüvi vehicle menu

nüvi yellow submarine

NOTICE: these custom icons that i make freely available are not for resale!

actual size: (click to download)

download nüvi yellow submarine

close-up:

nüvi yellow submarine

my previous custom vehicles icons, which includes various batmobiles from the 40s, 50s, 60s and 00s, as well as speed racer's mach 5, can be downloaded from my previous posts all that's missing is the "pow!" and aarrgghhz carz.

3 comments:

  1. OHMYGOSH this is hilarious...I can't wait to load my sub onto my nuvi. Hehehehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snagged. Awesome. Your vehicles are *amazing*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This is TOOO Cool!
    Thank you for being so nice as to provide them to us. While I do not agree with what they did on eBay, it should please you that your work has such drawing power.

    My wife is going to FREAK! when she sees the Yellow Submarine on our next trip! She's one of the biggest Beatle's fans!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete