Sunday, May 20, 2007

goodbye tony blair

the skies are charcoal grey
it's a dreary downtown day
but at the end of my 40 foot leash
is my little friend quiche
quiche la poodle is her name
and having a good time on a crummy day is our game.

quiche quiche lorraine
quiche quiche lorraine

everyday i take her out. yeah!
she runs around, she shouts out and barks. yeah!
cause she's a good doggie
she's a sweet, sweet, sweet puppy! arf arf
and i know she'll stick by me, yeah! arf arf

oh no! here comes a great dane
drivin' down the lane
quiche, quiche, quiche come back here
don't leave me
i'll go insane.
i'll go insane.

how do you like that?
has anybody seen a dog dyed dark green
about two inches tall, with a strawberry blond fall;
sunglasses and a bonnet
and designer jeans with appliques on it?
the dog that brought me so much joy
left me wallowing in pain
quiche lorraine

i'll show her!
do you see the key in my hand?
i'm gonna throw it in the lake
yes, you've been so rotten to me,
you take the cake.
i'm just gonna lock the door to your kennel
and just you try and come back to me
yeah, you'll see.

quiche quiche lorraine you mangy mutt.
quiche quiche lorraine i'm talking about quiche!
quiche quiche lorraine quiche lorraine!

— the b-52s, "quiche lorraine"


hello gordon brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment